Tuesday, September 30, 2014

May

 

May 22 is my first child's birthday,
May reminds me of that special day;
In a land far far away,
In a hospital near a bay:
Women give births,
A moment in life revolving life and death.
Many women got to do C-Section,
Oh, my, their pain was hard to ease even with their family's protection.
I was lucky to give a natural birth
to an eight pound boy, what a bless.
We, six young women stayed in a large room,
with six babies in six little beds next to us, boom.
The nurses took very good care of us all,
They bathes our babies daily, loved them all.
I saw people coming and going,
Hubbies visiting and laughing.
I heard two women crying,
because they couldn't breast-feeding.
One woman got super upset,
Because her hubby did not show up to see the baby she get.
I lived in the hospital 4 three days,
I learned about life in many ways.
May is special to my family,
May is magical to my child and me.
May is the month to celebrate,
May is also the time to graduate.
May turns trees green,
May shows roses with dripping sheen.



google.com

2 comments: