Saturday, August 16, 2014

Carpe Diem Special #102, Jim Kacian's 3rd "falling leaves" (My contribution)

 


!! I publish this episode earlier than I normally do, because I am in the nightshift !!

Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

Another week has gone and it's time for a new episode of our CD Special in which the featured haiku-poet for this month is Jim Kacian, co-founder of the The Haiku Foundation and owner of Red Moon Press, specialized in publishing of haiku anthologies and other haiku-books.


RE: after I read the prompt, I decide to try my own, it is plain but at least I have tried, thanks.


Falling leaves,
Dropping weight,
Tree branches are delighted.

Sinking salts,
Physical transformation,
Unseen influence.


google.com

7 comments:

  1. I bet the leaves *would* be relieved to have a break! :)
    Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. simplicity and plainness are at the heart of haiku

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love haiku! I'm hosting a "Poetry Slam," of sorts each Monday. Hope you'll come by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great set ... Welcome at Carpe Diem Haiku Kai Catie ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This part: "Tree branches are delighted" made me smile...makes me think that they were holding all this weight and are now relieved to be gone with it! Not sure that's how you meant it, but that was the visual for me :) Thanks for the comment on my blog!
    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa B, will see what you do with Monday poetry jam.

    ReplyDelete